Parking Lot Banners
Each year the National Corvette Museum changes out the banners in the parking lots.
Banners are hung in early April and stay up for one year.
Banner cost is $500.
Clubs may provide completed high res artwork for their banner, or the Museum can design the banners using a logo and up to four lines of text provided by the banner sponsor.
Banners are given to the organization to keep after they are removed from display. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an exact day/time of the banner hanging.
The Museum prints the banners. Clubs do not provide a banner. We print NEW banners each year.
A contest is also held to select the top three parking lot banner designs each year. Banners designed by the Museum are not eligible.
To reserve your spot, submitted artwork must meet the criteria below and be accompanied by payment as well as our banner order form. Banners will not be reserved without both the payment and the order form.
Banner locations are randomly assigned. We are not able to accommodate banner location requests.
Deadline is February 28 or until we sell out… whichever comes first.
Below are the specifics required to participate in this special club banner display promotion:
- Logos and photos must be high quality and can be .jpg, .tif, .pdf, .ai or .eps (vector .eps file is preferred). Low resolution/quality logo files will not be suitable for this display.
- Museum-designed banners can consist of the club logo and up to four total lines of text (above and/or below the logo).
- Text can include information such as club name, location, established date, website address, slogan, etc.
- A proof will be emailed of banners designed by the Museum.
- Clubs or businesses wishing to design their own banner may do so. Designed banners must be high resolution PDF, JPG or EPS files. Banners are 29.5″ by 60.” The Museum reserves the right to request that a club edit their banner for consistency or reject a banner due to low resolution.
- Artwork must be submitted by February 28 each year.
- Artwork can be sent to [email protected]
All banner spots are first come, first serve and spots are locked in when payment AND the banner reservation form is received.
We encourage clubs to place their orders online using a credit card with the below form. For clubs paying with a check, please include THIS FORM with your payment.
Can see the credit card form below? Here’s the link to open the page in a new window.
Can’t see the Online Credit Card Form? Click here to open it in a new browser.