Support the National Corvette Museum to:
- Celebrate the Corvette experience and maintain the only non-profit museum dedicated to a single automotive marque.
- Unite passionate Corvette enthusiasts of all ages from all 50 states and around the world.
- Share collective historical and technical resources to promote the traditions of the Corvette for generations to enjoy.
- Preserve the legendary past, present and future of America ‘s first sports car through exhibitions and events.
The Museum is a living, growing organization inspiring generations of Corvette enthusiasts through public tours and special events onsite and across the country. To benefit and sustain its growth, the Museum encourages support through its membership program as well as exclusive opportunities such as Museum Delivery and Experience programs, Buyer’s Tours, and High Performance Driving Events.
Contributions from individuals, corporations and foundations are essential to support our core operations, maintain the Museum’s outstanding collections and facilities, and further our expansion efforts. Naming opportunities are available to honor your business, family member or friend as well as recognize your generosity and commitment to the Museum.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your interest in making a charitable, tax deductible gift, pledge commitment, or including the Museum in your estate plans. For additional information, please contact us at 800-53-VETTE(8338) or email at [email protected]
OTHER TAX DEDUCTIBLE WAYS TO OFFER SUPPORT
Your contributions are welcome through participation in our programs:
- Become a Member – individual, family, business or club.*
- Make an annual gift.
- Gift the Museum a Corvette or Corvette related memorabilia.
- Purchase a brick or bench to honor, celebrate, or recognize a special person.
- Become a part of the Museum’s ongoing efforts to enhance our facilities, exhibits, and educational opportunities with an outright gift of cash, securities, personal property or real estate.
- Place your name on our Flint Wall or on one of our Theater Seats.
- Contribute to our educational programs. Donations earmarked for education help subsidize the cost of a field trip for students who might not otherwise get to participate, school field trip transportation costs, classroom outreach programs, and teen driving academy fees.
- Include the Museum in your estate plans through a bequest, life insurance policy, retirement plan or other opportunity.
- Join Elfi’s Silver Pearl Sisterhood – a giving society exclusively for the women of Corvette.
*Membership fees are not included in Winner’s Circle gift levels.
As with all financial matters, we encourage your consultation with an attorney, tax or investment professional. By federal law, NCM is not engaged in rendering legal, tax or investment advice.
OTHER WAYS TO OFFER YOUR SUPPORT
You might prefer to support the Museum in one of these ways:
- Purchase a raffle ticket to win a new Corvette.
- Become an Ambassador.
- Volunteer a day of work with your Club during a NCM visit.
- Include the Museum in your company’s Matching Gift Program.
- Support the Museum through rental car bookings, airfare and more.
Companies who have made matching gifts to the National Corvette Museum include:
|Boeing||JP Morgan Chase||Safeco|
|Xcel Energy||Honeywell International||Berkshire Hathaway Guard|
|ExxonMobil Foundation||Visual Marketing, Inc.||Altria|