The National Corvette Museum offers several options for families who would like a fun, educational trip that the entire family will enjoy!
More information on our driver’s education programs can be found in the links below.
- National Corvette Museum Driver’s Education
- Driver Safety Awareness Day – check back this Fall for new date!
- Andy Pilgrim’s Traffic Safety Education Foundation
Ask about our scavenger hunts for scout groups. You can even earn a special patch during your visit! Check it out here.
Teacher Resources and Field Trip Info
Are you a teacher planning a field trip or seeking car-themed activities to download and use in your classroom? We have loads of resources for you here. And if you are ready to book a field trip, check out the Teacher page here.
Higher Education Scholarship
Thanks to the National Corvette Restorers Society, the National Corvette Museum now offers an annual scholarship award in the amount of $2,500. Click here to learn more.
Corvette Activities for Download
- Pre-Production 2019 ZR1 Displayed at Museum The National Corvette Museum, a 501c3 nonprofit in Bowling Green, Kentucky, serves as the ‘Gateway to All Things Corvette.’ Charged with preserving the legendary sports car’s past, present and future, the Museum regularly displays vehicles on loan from General Motors as well as private individuals so that no two visits to the Museum are the ...
- Corvette Profiles – 2005 MVB Corvette “Number 61” While some Corvette owners treat their cars like royalty, driving them easy, and only in dry conditions, this cannot be said about all Corvette owners. Other Corvette owners daily their Corvettes, taking their Vettes through monsoons and snowstorms – like nothing can stop their Corvette driving experience. While these daily driver Corvettes may have taken a ...
- Corvette Profiles – The Last of the C3s The 3rd generation of the Corvette is the longest running generation to date, spanning 15 full years of production. The first production year of the 3rd generation, or C3 Corvette introduced many new features along with its new body style. The C3 came in both a convertible and a coupe for its first year, but ...
- Corvette Profiles – 1986 Corvette Indy Back in the mid-1980s, General Motors released one of the most technologically advanced cars ever created for its time; the Corvette C4. Upon release of the C4, the world was incredibly excited for what the car was capable of. In the 1980s, car design was like music of time. It was out with the old, and ...
Education Sponsorship Opportunities
- Fund a Field trip – Send students on a field trip to the museum that cannot afford to take field trips. Funds go toward admission for student groups, $300 funds an entire classroom; $1,000 funds an entire grade
- Street Survival – Sponsor a teen driver to attend this all day school that teaches safe driving. $75 Provides breakfast for participants and coaches $200; Provides lunch for participants and coaches $400
- MEchanics – From changing a tire, to checking fluids, to even changing headlight bulbs, MEchanics teaches drivers of all skill levels and ages how to properly care for their car to keep it running strong. – $20 per student, museum admission included. Classes are scheduled for groups of 10-20 students – please contact our Group Sales Department at 270-467-8808 with your group information to schedule your MEchanics class.