On this page, you will see several request forms, and resources for your car show including:
- Car Show Request Form: Request the National Corvette Museum and Corvette Store to attend your show.
- Goody Bag Request Form: Request the Corvette Store to provide goody bags for your show. We provide a door prize to shows requesting a goody bag.
- Door Prize Request: Using our goody bag request form, a show may request to only receive our brochures and a door prize (no bags).
- Pre-Order Merchandise: Want to order specific Corvette Store merchandise for you or your show? Contact Shannon Whobrey (270-467-8801) or the Corvette Store (270-777-4555), and be sure to specify which car show it is for.
- Advertising Information: Download information on advertising your show in ASC magazine, or in NCM eNews.
- Add Your Car Show: Add your car show to our online calendar! This calendar is visible on our website, and lists of upcoming shows are published in NCM eNews and America’s Sports Car magazine.
- Car Show Calendar: View upcoming car shows on our calendar.
We often receive requests to attend multiple shows on the same weekend and must choose which ones are the best fit for us. In the space below, please tell us about your show so that we can see if it is a good fit for us. We will get back to you within seven days of your request.
Forms submitted before March 1 of the current year will be considered first. Requests submitted after March 1 will be considered if we have not already committed to a show(s) on the same date as your request.
The National Corvette Museum provides, at no charge, plastic goody bags with literature on the Museum and NCM Motorsports Park. As part of your shipment of goody bags we will also provide a complimentary door prize for your event. Don’t need the bags? We can provide brochures only to go in YOUR bags, as well as the door prize.
ALL GOODY BAGS MUST BE ORDERED ONE MONTH BEFORE DATE OF CAR SHOW.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping from date of car show.
PLEASE – NO PO BOXES. These are shipped via UPS.
Complimentary show boxes only available for the contiguous US. Outside areas available for a fee.
The Museum offers a number of ways to advertise your car show. To take advantage of eNews or ASC advertising please contact [email protected]
– Any show can post their event on our website calendar.
– Those events are then included in NCM eNews once as a list, and in ASC as a list.
Business member promotions
– NCM eNews featured post
– Discount pricing on ASC ads
Lifetime business member promotions
– Choice of ¼ page ad in ASC, or one NCM eNews featured post per year
– Discount pricing on any ASC ads.
Shows in which NCM is a beneficiary*
– FREE quarter-page ad in ASC magazine. If club is a LT Business member, they can use their free quarter page and combine with their free member quarter page for a half page.
– FREE NCM eNews event post. If club is a business member, they can have this in addition to their free business member post.
– Standalone email blast to 150 mile radius list
* NCM must receive a minimum donation of $5,000 to receive the benefits listed above.
Want to order specific Corvette Store merchandise for you or your show? Contact Shannon Whobrey (270-467-8801) or the Corvette Store (270-777-4555), and be sure to specify which car show it is for.
Add your car show to the Museum’s online calendar. Events added far enough in advance will be promoted in the Museum’s email newsletter (NCM eNews) as part of a monthly list of upcoming shows, and in the Museum’s member magazine, America’s Sports Car.
View a calendar of car shows across the country! Don’t see your event? Add it using the form above.
MiM Dragon Run Presented by Michelin 7:00 am