Thank you for your interest in the National Corvette Museum and Corvette Store playing a role in your upcoming car show! We attend many car shows each year, and ship out thousands of goody bags and door prizes annually. We love being a part of the Corvette community!
On this page you will see several request forms, and resources for your car show including:
- Car Show Request Form: Request the National Corvette Museum and Corvette Store attend your show.
- Goody Bag Request Form: Request the Corvette Store provide goody bags for your show. We provide a door prize to shows requesting a goody bag.
- Door Prize Request: Using our goody bag request form, a show may request to only receive our brochures and a door prize (no bags).
- Pre-Order Merchandise: Want to order specific Corvette Store merchandise for you or your show? Contact Shannon Whobrey (270-467-8801) or the Corvette Store (270-777-4555), and be sure to specify which car show it is for.
- Advertising Information: Download information on advertising your show in ASC magazine, or in NCM eNews.
- Add Your Car Show: Add your car show to our online calendar! This calendar is visible on our website, and lists of upcoming shows are published in NCM eNews and America’s Sports Car magazine.
- Car Show Calendar: View upcoming car shows on our calendar.
Car Show Request Form
We often receive requests to attend multiple shows in the same weekend and must choose which ones are the best fit for us. In the space below, please tell us about your show so that we can see if it is a good fit for us. We will get back to you within seven days of your request.
Forms submitted before March 1 of the current year will be considered first. Requests submitted after March 1 will be considered if we have not already committed to a show(s) on the same date as your request.
Goody Bag and/or Door Prize Request Form
The National Corvette Museum provides, at no charge, plastic goody bags with literature on the Museum and NCM Motorsports Park. As part of your shipment of goody bags we will also provide a complimentary door prize for your event. Don’t need the bags? We can provide brochures only to go in YOUR bags, as well as the door prize.
ALL GOODY BAGS MUST BE ORDERED ONE MONTH BEFORE DATE OF CAR SHOW.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping from date of car show.
PLEASE – NO PO BOXES. These are shipped via UPS.
Complimentary show boxes only available for the contiguous US. Outside areas available for a fee.
The Museum offers a number of ways to advertise your car show. To take advantage of eNews or ASC advertising please contact .
– Any show can post their event on our website calendar.
– Those events are then included in NCM eNews once as a list, and in ASC as a list.
Business member promotions
– NCM eNews featured post
– Discount pricing on ASC ads
Lifetime business member promotions
– Choice of ¼ page ad in ASC, or one NCM eNews featured post per year
– Discount pricing on any ASC ads.
Shows in which NCM is a beneficiary*
– FREE quarter page ad in ASC magazine. If club is a LT Business member, they can use their free quarter page and combine with their free member quarter page for a half page.
– FREE NCM eNews event post. If club is a business member, they can have this in addition to their free business member post.
– Standalone email blast to 150 mile radius list
* NCM must receive a minimum donation of $5,000 to receive the benefits listed above.
Want to order specific Corvette Store merchandise for you or your show? Contact Shannon Whobrey (270-467-8801) or the Corvette Store (270-777-4555), and be sure to specify which car show it is for.
Car Show Calendar Form
Add your car show to the Museum’s online calendar. Events added far enough in advance will be promoted in the Museum’s email newsletter (NCM eNews) as part of a monthly list of upcoming shows, and in the Museum’s member magazine, America’s Sports Car.
Car Show Calendar
View a calendar of car shows across the country! Don’t see your event? Add it using the form above.
Heykoop Veteran Memorial Car Show 10:00 am
Heykoop Veteran Memorial Car Show @ Mart Dock
Jul 4 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lighthouse for Veterans was established to remember those lost to veteran suicide, as well as their families while honoring and supporting the veterans that are still with us; and to also increase awareness and help …
Timberland Corvette Club Annual Graffiti Weekend 9:00 am
Timberland Corvette Club Annual Graffiti Weekend @ Roseburg Oregon
Jul 11 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
All Corvettes welcome BossaNova Life will once again be shooting video at one of the West Coast largest Classic Car Shows. 3000+ Classic Rides Spread out Weds-Sun, at over 15 venues! We will be at …
Philly Ride to Fight Suicide and Car Show 2:30 pm
Philly Ride to Fight Suicide and Car Show @ Texas Roadhouse
Jul 11 @ 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Register ONLINE Here: https://afsp.donordrive.com/event/phillyride2020 *Event Details* Meeting Location: Westwood Fire Company 1403 Valley Rd Coatesville, PAFinish/Show Location: Texas Roadhouse 1205 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335Registration: 1:00PMKick Stands Up: 2:00PMCar Show: 2:30PMAwards: 5:00PM The ride …
MiM Colorado Springs – Cancelled 4:00 pm
MiM Colorado Springs – Cancelled
Jul 12 @ 4:00 pm – Jul 17 @ 11:00 am
Due to ongoing concerns for participant safety and multiple cancellations from attractions, we have decided to cancel the 2020 mim colorado springs. Join us in Beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado for Four days exploring all that …
St John Car Show and Silent Auction 9:00 am
St John Car Show and Silent Auction @ St John Catholic Church
Jul 18 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
2020 CAR SHOW JULY 18, 9AM TO 3PM St. John the Baptist Catholic Church 2099 N. Hacker Road Howell, MI 48855 Admission: Show Car Entry: $20 General Admission: $5/car Events Live Music by Fast Eddie …
Vettes In Perfection Spring Corvette Show 10:00 am
Vettes In Perfection Spring Corvette Show @ Lakeside Farms Country Store & Restaurant
Jul 19 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
2020 SPRING CORVETTE SHOW, Refreshments and Gift Shop at Lakeside. SPECTATORS WELCOME – NO CHARGE Awards, T-Shirts to 1st 75 registered entrants, Door and Raffle Prizes and 50/50, Entry Donation $15.00 With proceeds benefiting Double …
Kenneth Snider Memorial Car Cruise 1:00 pm
Kenneth Snider Memorial Car Cruise @ Luther Memorial Church
Jul 19 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
On Sunday, July 19th, we will be a hosting our 6th annual Kenneth Snider Memorial Car Cruise. This event will include show cars, DJ Bill Mason, Food by Average Joe’s Sausage Co., bake sale, kid …