Please send resumes and/or completed applications to email@example.com or mail to:
National Corvette Museum
Attention: Frances Farr, HR Administrator
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green , KY 42101
|We are now seeking applications for the following position(s):|
|Job Title:||Facility Rental Coordinator|
|Status:||Full time – Some weekends and evenings required|
|Job Duties:||– Host and manage the rental of the conference center and other meeting space, including meeting spaces at the NCM Motorsports Park.
– Provide excellent communication and customer service, ensuring a smooth experience for the renter.
– Meet with potential renters for viewing the space, securing contracts, catering liaison and finalizing details.
– Be the on-site point person during the event.
– Develop clientele, attend networking events, make sales calls, visits and market the space.
– Administrative duties including billing, vendor payment and contracts.
|Requirements:||College degree or equivalent experience in event planning and management. Customer service skills, Microsoft Office products, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, hospitality skills.|
|Job Title:||Corvette Store Associate|
|Status:||Part time, rotating schedule (including weekends), typically 20-25 hours per week. Starting at $9.00 an hour.|
|Job Duties:||Position will have a range of duties including but not limited to: customer service, sales, computerized cash register, stock, shipping, cleaning, etc.|
|Requirements:||Previous retail experience preferred, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong customer service background, flexibility. Physical requirements: standing and lifting.|
|Job Title:||Corvette Cafe Associate|
|Status:||Part time, rotating schedule (including weekends). Starting at $10.00 an hour.|
|Job Duties:||Position will have a range of duties including but not limited to: customer service, sales, cash register, cooking/food preparation, cleaning etc.|
|Requirements:||Previous food service experience preferred, strong attention to detail, ability to follow strict procedures and codes, strong customer service background, flexibility.|
|Job Title:||MSP Kart Track Operations Crew Team Member|
|Status:||Part time, 25-28 hours per week, including weekends.|
|Job Duties:||Customer safety briefing. Ensuring that safety protocol is observed at all times. Getting karts in and out on grid, operation of timing system and point of sale. Starting up karts at the beginning of track time, cleaning and putting karts away at end of track time. Weekend required.|
|Requirements:||Customer service skills. Standing and walking most of the day. Physical ability to work with karts including kneeling and bending. Able to work in weather elements. Flexibility in scheduling.|
The National Corvette Museum offers an exciting work atmosphere and competitive employment packages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fill out our online job application here.
- Or, you may obtain an application by downloading it here: NCMApplication, coming to the front desk at the National Corvette Museum or by requesting a copy via email.
- Applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Department if selected for an interview.
- We typically keep applications on file for one year.
- Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact us any time at the number below.
National Corvette Museum
Frances Farr, HR Administrator
Phone: (270) 467-8856
Fax: (270) 781-5286