Please send resumes and/or completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
National Corvette Museum
Attention: Frances Farr, HR Administrator
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green , KY 42101
|We are now seeking applications for the following position(s):|
|Department:||Finance and Accounting|
|Status:||Full time management position. Comprehensive benefits.|
|Job Duties:||Primary duties and responsibilities include:
– Oversee the accounting team and day-to-day financial operations of the National Corvette Museum and NCM Motorsports Park, including financial recording and reporting, profit center analysis, and budget preparation and monitoring.
– Member of management team, attending meetings to assist with management decisions for the Museum and to provide financial reports.
|Requirements:||Desired skills and experience:
– Bachelors’ degree in accounting, Master’s degree a plus.
– CPA certification.
– Six or more years related experience.
|Job Title:||Admissions and Tours Associate|
|Department:||Admissions / Tours|
|Status:||Part Time, 20-25 hours per week. Weekend work required, some evenings required due to after-hours facility rentals.|
|Job Duties:||Duties include but aren’t limited to: operating point of sale computers, greeting guests, selling raffle tickets, memberships, etc., booking tours, providing security throughout the Museum, assisting other departments with projects, leading guided tours, opening and closing Museum and serving as a resource to guests.|
|Requirements:||High School diploma or equivalent. Strong customer service skills required. Communication skills required, including ability to multi-task and speak to groups.|
|Job Title:||Facilities – Janitorial|
|Status:||Part Time- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday), 8 hours per day|
|Job Duties:||Primarily janitorial, cleaning, trash removal, etc. This position may occasionally be responsible for clean-up, tear down, and set up of tables and chairs for facility rental events.|
|Requirements:||Previous janitorial experience preferred. Requires ability to be on your feet all day and lift heavy tables and stacks of chairs. Good time management skills and attention to detail.|
|Job Title:||Corvette Buyer’s Tour Guide|
|Status:||Part Time, varying schedule (may include some weekends), 15-25 hours per week, depending on need.|
|Job Duties:||Meet customers at the Plant for their Buyers Tour, VIP Tour or Photo Album. Photographs, developing and laminations. Email pictures to customers.|
|Requirements:||Excellent customer service skills, Standing and walking most of the day, flexibility in scheduling, valid driver’s license. Corvette knowledge a plus.|
The National Corvette Museum offers an exciting work atmosphere and competitive employment packages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fill out our online job application here.
- Or, you may obtain an application by downloading it here: NCMApplication, coming to the front desk at the National Corvette Museum or by requesting a copy via email.
- Applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Department if selected for an interview.
- We typically keep applications on file for one year.
- Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact us any time at the number below.
National Corvette Museum
Frances Farr, HR Administrator
Phone: (270) 467-8856
Fax: (270) 781-5286