Please send resumes and/or completed applications to email@example.com or mail to:
National Corvette Museum
Attention: Frances Farr, HR Administrator
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green , KY 42101
|We are now seeking applications for the following position(s):|
|Job Title:||Safety / Security Team Member|
|Department:||Safety / Security|
|Status:||Full or part time, weekends required.|
|Job Duties:||Ensuring the safety of Museum guests, employees and assets. Walking rounds of Museum, being a resource to visitors and guests, monitoring surveillance cameras for safety of Museum guests. Security for Museum owned vehicles or vehicles on loan to the Museum. Opening and closing of Museum and all exhibits. Safety training for staff and other related security duties.|
|Requirements:||Law enforcement experience required. CPR/First Aid trained or willing to be certified.|
|Job Title:||Corvette Store Associate|
|Status:||Part time, rotating schedule (including weekends), typically 20-25 hours per week. Starting at $9.00 an hour.|
|Job Duties:||Position will have a range of duties including but not limited to: customer service, sales, computerized cash register, stock, shipping, cleaning, etc.|
|Requirements:||Previous retail experience preferred, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong customer service background, flexibility. Physical requirements: standing and lifting.|
|Job Title:||Corvette Cafe Associate|
|Status:||Part time, rotating schedule (including weekends). Starting at $9.00 an hour.|
|Job Duties:||Position will have a range of duties including but not limited to: customer service, sales, cash register, cooking/food preparation, cleaning etc.|
|Requirements:||Previous food service experience preferred, strong attention to detail, ability to follow strict procedures and codes, strong customer service background, flexibility.|
|Job Title:||Plant Tour Guide|
|Status:||Party time, varying schedule, 15-25 hours per week, depending on need.|
|Job Duties:||Conduct organized and informative tours of the Corvette Assembly Plant. Assist with selling tickets as needed, and checking in and organizing group tours as needed.|
|Requirements:||Excellent customer service skills, standing and walking most of the day, flexibility in scheduling. Corvette knowledge a plus.|
|Job Title:||MSP Kart Track Operations Crew Team Member|
|Status:||Part time, 25-28 hours per week, including weekends.|
|Job Duties:||Customer safety briefing. Ensuring that safety protocol is observed at all times. Getting karts in and out on grid, operation of timing system and point of sale. Starting up karts at the beginning of track time, cleaning and putting karts away at end of track time. Weekend required.|
|Requirements:||Customer service skills. Standing and walking most of the day. Physical ability to work with karts including kneeling and bending. Able to work in weather elements. Flexibility in scheduling.|
|Department:||Finance and Accounting|
|Status:||Full time management position. Comprehensive benefits.|
|Job Duties:||Primary duties and responsibilities include:
– Oversee the accounting team and day-to-day financial operations of the National Corvette Museum and NCM Motorsports Park, including financial recording and reporting, profit center analysis, and budget preparation and monitoring.
– Member of management team, attending meetings to assist with management decisions for the Museum and to provide financial reports.
|Requirements:||Desired skills and experience:
– Bachelors’ degree in accounting, Master’s degree a plus.
– CPA certification.
– Six or more years related experience.
The National Corvette Museum offers an exciting work atmosphere and competitive employment packages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fill out our online job application here.
- Or, you may obtain an application by downloading it here: NCMApplication, coming to the front desk at the National Corvette Museum or by requesting a copy via email.
- Applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Department if selected for an interview.
- We typically keep applications on file for one year.
- Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact us any time at the number below.
National Corvette Museum
Frances Farr, HR Administrator
Phone: (270) 467-8856
Fax: (270) 781-5286