The National Corvette Museum offer many opportunities for families who would like a fun, yet educational trip that not only dad will enjoy, but also mom and the kids!
The Museum hosts a number of camps throughout the year, including during school breaks (Election Day, MLK Day, President’s Day) and over the summer. Click here for information on upcoming opportunities.
Plan a Party Here
Our KidZone is a great spot for your next birthday party or other celebration. Click here to learn more about our available packages and how to book.
Ask about our scavenger hunts for scout groups. You can even earn a special patch during your visit! Check it out here.
Teacher Resources and Field Trip Info
Are you a teacher planning a field trip or seeking car-themed activities to download and use in your classroom? We have loads of resources for you here. And if you are ready to book a field trip, check out the Teacher page here.
NCM Drivers’ Safety Academy
Whether you have a teen learning to drive, are new to the U.S.A. and want to become acclimated to our road habits and laws, or are an older driver and would like to save on your car insurance with a refresher course, we have a program for you. Check out the offerings here.
Corvette Activities for Download
Education Sponsorship Opportunities
- Fund a Fieldtrip – Send students on a fieldtrip to the museum that cannot afford to take fieldtrips. Funds would go towards admission to the museum, boxed lunches and/or help pay for transportation. $300
- Youth Camp – Sponsor a child to attend one of our many youth camps offered throughout the year. $50
- Street Survival – Sponsor a teen driver to attend this all day school that teaches safe driving. $75| Provide breakfast for participants and coaches $200 | Provide lunch for participants and coaches $400
- MEchanics -Scout groups, teens and adults learn the basics of car care from changing a tire to replacing a tail light bulb. Scouts can earn a fun patch. $10 per student
- Holiday Events – Trunk at the Track, Sleigh Rides with Santa and our Easter Bunny events draw in many families to the museum. Your donation could help with trick or treat candy, snacks, crafts, etc. $200