Today, the National Corvette Museum was the site of the first R8C Museum Delivery of a model year 2023 Corvette. The car, 2023 VIN #9, was picked up this morning by proud new owners Mike and Anne Benson. The R8C Museum Delivery is offered exclusively on new Corvettes and provides a full VIP experience to the owner.
All R8C customers are welcomed with custom signage and a private, guided tour of the museum where they will find their car on display. R8C Museum Deliveries also include a one-on-one orientation for the new owners about their new car from a Corvette expert. Additionally, R8C delivery customer receive a one-year individual membership to the National Corvette Museum, a unique gold decal inside the driver’s door, and a custom wall plaque commemorating the occasion – including the customer’s name, date of delivery, and VIN number.
“We love nothing more than watching ecstatic new owners experience the R8C Museum Delivery of their new Corvettes,” said Stephanie Morrill, Director of Sales & Guest Operations of the National Corvette Museum. “We’re also excited to announce the National Corvette Museum will be raffling off 2023 VIN #1 in the coming weeks!”
The National Corvette Museum conducts a series of raffles each year to raise funding for the day-to-day operations of the museum. The 2023 VIN #1 Corvette, purchased from Chevrolet by the National Corvette Museum, will be raffled off on Friday, September 2nd, at 3 PM during the museum’s 28th Anniversary Celebration. Tickets are $300 each and are limited to 2,023 tickets.
This 2023 VIN #1 Corvette is an Arctic White Convertible with an Adrenaline Red-Dipped interior. Some other features include:
- Z51 Performance Package including Z51 Brembo Antilock Brakes, Z51 Rear Spoiler, Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S High-Performance Run-Flat Summer-Only Tires and Heavy-Duty Cooling System
- 8-speed Dual Clutch Transmission includes Manual and Auto Modes
- Performance Exhaust with Aggressive Exhaust Sound
- 20-Spoke Carbon Flash-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Red Stripe and Bright Red-Painted Calipers
- 3LT Equipment Group with Napa Leather Seating Surfaces including Bose Audio Performance Series Sound System, Performance Data and Video Recorder, Universal Home Remote
- GT2 Bucket Seats
- Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
- Carbon Flash/Edge Red Stinger Stripe
- Carbon Flash-Painted Nacelles, Convertible Roof, Outside Mirrors, and Spoiler
- Carbon Flash Exterior Side Vents, Front/Rear Accents, and Badge Package
- HD Front and Rear Vision Cameras
To purchase tickets, visit Raffle.CorvetteMuseum.org. The winner must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license. All National Corvette Museum raffles are licensed by the Kentucky Department of Charitable Gaming – License Number ORG0000854.