Ready for a rush? Embark on a guided tour of the General Motors Bowling Green Assembly Plant, where Corvettes are manufactured. This immersive experience takes you behind the scenes, offering a firsthand look at the intricate assembly process and advanced technology that go into creating a true performance machine.
Bowling Green Assembly Plant Tours Suspended February 5, 2024
Due to manufacturing advancements, tours offered by the National Corvette Museum of GM’s Bowling Green Assembly Plant will be suspended beginning Monday, February 5, 2024. The National Corvette Museum will continue regular operations. Reserve your tour now!
Review the information below before booking your plant tour.
Tour scheduling will take place at the time of purchase. At this time, plant tours can only be booked through December 2023. Members can schedule and purchase plant tours by clicking the button above. Once you reach the Plant Tours ticketing page, you must “SIGN IN” at the top to receive your member discount.
Individuals must be ages 13 and up to participate in a plant tour. No bags, cameras, or open-toe shoes are permitted inside the building.
Occasionally, due to circumstances outside of the National Corvette Museum’s control, the plant may not be in normal production during part (or all) of your visit. Your scheduled tour will continue with your guide, sharing the full assembly process. Refunds and discounts do not apply.
- Membership discount is applied when tickets are added to the cart.
- Plant and Museum tours are included as a combo ticket and must be used on the same day.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
- Plant tours begin at the assembly plant (600 Corvette Drive).
- Bring printed tickets with you; phones are not allowed in the plant.
- Plant Tours are not available on weekends and during specific blackout dates.
- No cameras, phones, tablets, or other electronic devices are allowed. No purses, bags, or totes (unless for medical reasons) allowed.
- All attendees must wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes. No high heels are permitted.
- Children must be 13 years or older.
- Wheelchairs available at no charge.
- No walking assists allowed on plant tour (canes, walkers, crutches, etc.).
- All non-UAW-built vehicles must park in lot C3.
- Occasionally, due to circumstances outside of the National Corvette Museum’s control, the plant may not be in normal production during part (or all) of your visit. Your scheduled tour will continue with your guide, sharing the full assembly process. Refunds and discounts do not apply.
- By booking your ticket, you accept these terms.