MAKE A GIFT
Support the National Corvette Museum to:
- Celebrate the Corvette experience and maintain the only non-profit museum dedicated to a single automotive marque.
- Unite passionate Corvette enthusiasts of all ages from all 50 states and around the world.
- Share collective historical and technical resources to promote the traditions of the Corvette for generations to enjoy.
- Preserve the legendary past, present and future of America 's first sports car through exhibitions and events.
The Museum is a living, growing organization inspiring generations of Corvette enthusiasts through public tours and special events onsite and across the country. To benefit and sustain its growth, the Museum encourages support through its membership program as well as exclusive opportunities such as Museum Delivery and Xperience programs, Buyer's Tours, and High Performance Driving Events.
Contributions from individuals, corporations and foundations are essential to support our core operations, maintain the Museum's outstanding collections and facilities, and further our expansion efforts. Naming opportunities are available to honor your business, family member or friend as well as recognize your generosity and commitment to the Museum.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your interest in making a charitable, tax deductible gift, pledge commitment, or including the Museum in your estate plans. For additional information, please contact us at 800-53-VETTE(8338) or email at email@example.com
Secure online donations
OTHER TAX DEDUCTIBLE WAYS TO OFFER SUPPORT...
Your contributions are welcome through participation in our programs:
- Make an annual gift.
- Become a Member – individual, family, business or club.*
- Gift the Museum a Corvette or Corvette related memorabilia.
- Purchase a brick or bench to honor, celebrate, or recognize a special person.
- Become a part of the Museum's ongoing efforts to enhance our facilities, exhibits, and educational opportunities.
- Place your name on our Flint Wall
- Contribute to our Education Endowment with earnings going towards projects including subsidizing underprivileged student field trips, school field trip transportation costs, classroom outreach programs and teen driving academy fees.
*Membership fees are not included in Winner's Circle gift levels.
As with all financial matters, we encourage your consultation with an attorney, tax or investment professional. By federal law, NCM is not engaged in rendering legal, tax or investment advice.
OTHER WAYS TO OFFER YOUR SUPPORT
You might prefer to support the Museum in one of these ways:
- Purchase a raffle ticket to win a new Corvette.
- Become an Ambassador
- Volunteer a day of work with your Club during a NCM visit.
Thanks so much for everything you do to help us celebrate and build on the passion for America's Sports Car.