The National Corvette Museum is hosting an “online car show” as a way to keep spirits high, keep enthusiasts engaged and to continue promoting the car hobby during these unprecedented times. Submissions are accepted online only April 6-12, 2020. Cost to enter is $10 per car, per category. Celebrity Choice Judging begins the week of April 13. Winners will be announced on Thursday, April 23 with an online video! One dash plaque per household will be mailed to entrants, as well as awards for each category.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Artisan’s | Callaway | Conte’s Corvettes & Classics | Custom LED Service LLC | Dana Forrester | Dan & Barb Drummond | Kim’s Gold Dust | Mid-America Motorworks | NCM Fighter Squadron | Ralph White | Ready Motorsports | Titan Lifts | Vince Conn Corvette Sales | Volunteer Vette | Zip Corvette
Peter Brock, Reeves Callaway, Wil Cooksey, Tony DeLorenzo, Doug Fehan, John Heinricy, Dave Hill, Gib Hufstader, Jeff Lamarche, Dave McLellan, Lance Miller, Johnny O’Connell, Jerry Palmer, Tom Peters, Andy Pilgrim, Sean Preston, Paul Schnoes, Kai Spande, Dave Tatman, Tom Wallace, Mike Yager
Please note: this is a FUN celebrity choice car show. Winners will be selected at judges discretion. There is no set criteria beyond the categories.
- C1 Generation
- C2 Generation
- C3 Generation
- C4 Generation
- C5 Generation
- C6 Generation
- C7 Generation
- C8 Generation (receives Next Gen Counter Stools)
- Track Worthy C1-C2
- Track Worthy C3
- Track Worthy C4
- Track Worthy C5
- Track Worthy C6
- Track Worthy C7
- Best Story
- Most Unique/Personalized
- Plant Managers’ Choice (5 Available)*
- President/CEO’s Choice*
- Peoples’ Choice*
- Club Participation* (club with highest percentage of participation)
- Mobil 1 Peoples Choice Award – Best Street Corvette
(Prizes: 1st Co-branded Mobil 1 and Corvette Jacket; 2nd Co-branded Mobil 1 and Corvette hat; 3rd 2 cases of Mobil 1 ESP Formula 0W-40)
- Mobil 1 Peoples Choice Award – Best Track Only Corvette
(Prizes: 1st Co-branded Mobil 1 and Corvette Jacket; 2nd Co-branded Mobil 1 and Corvette hat; 2 cases of Mobil 1 Racing 15W-50
- Co-branded Mobil 1 and Corvette hats will also be provided to the winners of all categories.
How to Enter
- Click the Registration button below.
- Log in to our website using your credentials. These are the same credentials you use to register for our events. If you are new to our website, create a new user using the bottom box. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here too.
- Once you are logged in, click “Register Me Now”
- Type in the Year, Model, Color of your Corvette.
- Click on the image of the Corvette to upload your own photo.
- Enter details about your car (and your car’s story if entering that category) in the descriptive text box. Consider typing your story in a Word document because the registration will time out after a certain period of time. Remember – this is a portion of what the judges will use! Click OK after filling out the form. Entries are $10 per car, per category. All entries are automatically entered for the ‘Choice’ Awards (Plant Managers’, President/CEO and Peoples’) as well as club participation award.
- Select the category for your Corvette on the drop down menu (note: it will either be the generation, or the track version of the generation).
- If you wish to enter ‘Best Story’ or ‘Most Unique / Personalized’ check the appropriate boxes.
- Click ‘Next’ until you reach the payment portion of your entry.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
All entries will be posted online by end of day Monday, April 13.
Registration has Closed