The National Corvette Museum offers opportunities for pre-registered scout groups of 15 or more to have a special visit. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance.
Scout Group Rates
Scouts (Grades K-12) – $5
Seniors (62+) – $8
Adults – $9
Scout Package – $8 per scout*
*Includes Museum admission and scavenger hunt with a “fun” patch for completing it.
For advanced reservations:
Contact Debbie Eaton – 270-467-8808 or 800-538-3883 – extension 185
Complete the Scout Reservation Form, email to Debbie Eaton,
All scout groups can purchase a 5″ x 7″ FotoFX group picture for an additional $5 each (regularly 2 photos for $20)
Registration is $20 and includes Museum admission.
What MEchanics will cover:
- Under the hood: Air filters 101; Fluids and where they live; How to check, fill fluids, how often to check?
- Controls and Warning Lights: Check engine light; Other controls and warning lights
- Electrical and Owner’s Manual Review: Location of battery & how to jump start a car; Location of fuse box; Get to know your owner’s manual
- Tires: How to change a flat; How to check tire pressure, add air, TPWS Tire Pressure Warning System; How to read a tire code (new but “old”); Wear patterns and wear bars; What to consider when purchasing new tires
- What to carry in your car
- Body: Changing a head/tail/blinker light; Changing wiper blades; Brakes & Pads; Cleaning and care of your car
MEchanics classes are limited to class sizes of 10-20 students and are scheduled based on your group’s availability.