2020 NCM Le Mans Viewing Party
september 19-20, 2020
Attention GT and Prototype Race Fans of ALL Marques!!
On September 19-20, 2020 the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through special arrangement with the ACO, we will have a special commercial free, ACO commentated, direct feed of the race here at the National Corvette Museum.
Come enjoy the race on our 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments, private Skypes from the Corvette Racing team, and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!
Space will be very limited – Please Register Early!
Advance registration closes at 5:00pm on Monday, August 24, 2020
No registrations or refunds are available after that date.
Registration for this event is $150 per person and includes:
- 24-hour access to the NCM’s Chevrolet Theater for viewing purposes
- Access to view the race in the NCM Conference Center
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 13th
- Continental breakfast Saturday
- 24-hour soda / coffee service
- Lunch provided on Saturday June 13th
- Lettuce + Parmesan + Berries + Crouton + Berry Balsamic Dressing
- Summer Veg. Soup or Leek & White Cheddar Potato Soup
- Pulled Smoked Brisket or Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 8:00pm
- Dinner Saturday September 19th
- Grilled Chicken
- Pasta With MArinara Sauce
- Vegetable Medley
- Gareden & Caesar Salad
- Saturday Evening Ice Cream bar
- Sunday Morning Breakfast
- Scrambled Eggs
- Skillet Potato
- Smokes Applewood Bacon
- Sausage Links
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- White Bacon Gravy
- Fresh Fruit
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Drawings for Memorabilia (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Security will cover the front grass circle entrance door (parking lot A entrance) from 5:00pm – 8:00am so you are free to come and go at your leisure. RV parking is allowed in the truck parking lot for this event only. Bring in your sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, etc. for an all night stay in the NCM. All activities are open to Event Registrants ONLY.