350 Corvette Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42101
2019 NCM Le Mans Viewing Party
June 15 – 16, 2019
Attention GT and Prototype Race Fans of ALL Marques!!
On June 15 – 16, 2019 the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given commercial free, direct feed of the race… Berlin, Tokyo and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum.
We are planning to show the race on our 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, private Skypes from the Corvette Racing team and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!
EveNt is Now CloseD Please Contact Events Department for any REgistration Questions
Registration for this event is $150 per person and will include:
- 24-hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Access to view the race in the NCM Conference Center
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 15th
- Continental breakfast Saturday
- Lunch provided on Saturday June 15th
- Lettuce + Parmesan + Berries + Crouton + Berry Balsamic Dressing
- Summer Veg. Soup or Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- Cuban Sliced Pork or Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Dinner Saturday evening
- Garlic Bread
- Meatballs & Slicked Grilled Chicken
- Creamy Parmesan White Sauce Bow Tie Pasta
- Rigatoni Al Forno w/ Ricotta & Red Sauce
- Sunday Morning Breakfast
- Scrambled Eggs
- Skillet Potato
- Smokes Applewood Bacon
- Sausage Links
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- White Bacon Gravy
- Fresh Fruit
- Saturday Evening Ice Cream bar
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 8:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Drawings for Memorabilia (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Security will cover the front grass circle entrance door (parking lot A entrance) from 5:00pm – 8:00am so you are free to come and go at your leisure. RV parking is allowed in the truck parking lot for this event only. Bring in your sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, etc. for an all night stay in the NCM. All activities are open to Event Registrants ONLY.
Event Is Now Closed Please Contact the Events Department for Registration Questions
Make sure you sign on to NCM eNews to get the latest information on all MiM (Museum in Motion) events and on-site events including opening of registration and fees. Questions, contact Bryce @ 270-777-4506 or Maci @ 270-467-8804.