The Museum is an all-occasion facility and creates the perfect atmosphere for all types of educational and social functions, including:
- Corporate Events
- Training’s, Meetings, and Workshops
- Christmas Parties and Retirement Dinners
- Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners
Hosting your event at the National Corvette Museum offers you and your guest an extraordinary experience inside a 1st class facility dedicated to America’s Sport Car – the Corvette, with tours included as part of many of the packages.
- Wedding and reception space available for up to 600 guests “reception style” and 500 guests “banquet style.”
- Consultations to create the perfect event for your needs, however simple or extravagant.
- Choose from a number of approved caterers.
Non–profit organizations (those with a tax-exempt number) will receive a 20% discount off the regular room rate. Rooms will not be held for any group longer than 48 hours without a signed confirmation. Deposits may be required. Events held at our facility may not extend past midnight.
Download our Conference Services brochure
Additional fees apply for events that extend beyond the allotted rental time.
The following items are also available for your rental needs:
|Linens -Available in White or Black||$7 each|
|Liquor Liability Fee (if certificate is not provided)||$200|
|Bartender||$20 per hour|
|Bar Security Fee||$45 per Hour|
|Open Bar Gratuity Fee **Does not apply to Cash Bar||15% of Alcohol Total|
|Stage Removal or Movement||$100|
For a complete list of approved caterers, click here.