Parking Lot Banners
Each year the National Corvette Museum changes out the banners in the parking lots.
We are working to gradually shift the banner schedule so that the banners are looking their best during our peak visitor months. For that reason, the next batch of banners will go up the first of June and stay up for 10 months so that by 2019, the banners will have evolved to a one year, April to March term.
Because of the shorter display time, the 2018-2019 year the banners are available for a $425 donation. Banners are available to car clubs and related organizations.
Banners will be up in early June of 2018, and will come down in late March 2019.
Clubs may provide completed high res artwork for their banner, or the Museum can design the banners using a logo and up to four lines of text provided by the banner sponsor.
Banners are given to the organization to keep after they are removed from display. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an exact day/time of the banner hanging.
We print NEW banners each year.
A contest is also held to select the top three parking lot banner designs each year. Banners designed by the Museum are not eligible.
To reserve your spot, submitted artwork must meet the criteria below and be accompanied by payment as well as our banner order form. Banners will not be reserved without both the payment and the order form.
Banner locations are randomly assigned. We are not able to accommodate banner location requests.
Deadline is May 1st or until we sell out… whichever comes first.
Banner reservations are accepted beginning March 1.
The banner reservation form MUST accompany your check for $425.
Below are the specifics required to participate in this special club banner display promotion:
- Logos and photos must be high quality and can be .jpg, .tif, .pdf, .ai or .eps (vector .eps file is preferred). Low resolution/quality logo files will not be suitable for this display.
- Museum-designed banners can consist of the club logo and up to four total lines of text (above and/or below the logo).
- Text can include information such as club name, location, established date, website address, slogan, etc.
- A proof will be emailed of banners designed by the Museum.
- Clubs or businesses wishing to design their own banner may do so. Designed banners must be high resolution PDF, JPG or EPS files. Banners are 29.5″ by 60.” The Museum reserves the right to request that a club edit their banner for consistency or reject a banner due to low resolution.
Artwork must be submitted by May 1 to be eligible to participate.
All banner spots are first come, first serve and spots are locked in when payment AND the banner reservation form is received.
Payment and the form can be mailed to:
National Corvette Museum
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Credit card orders can be called in to Katie at 270-467-8846.
If your club logo is not currently on file with the Museum, please send it via email to: [email protected]