NCM – Chip Miller Charitable Foundation
SUMMIT POINT TOURING
August 25, 2014
You may register two people but information must be entered separately-only one name to a field. ONLY DRIVERS REGISTER; SPECTATOR/GUEST/PASSENGER DO NOT REGISTER.
- To register a second DRIVER, click the ‘add a guest’ link at the bottom of the registration form
- Event Credential is printed according to how you enter the information
- Use upper and lower case type as you fill in information so your name is printed with the correct characters
- Activity registration is per person NOT per car
Touring Event online registration closes at 8am CT Monday August 11th, 2014.
- Limited onsite registrations will be possible on an “as available” basis
- Cancellations prior to the close date get full refund
- No refunds or cancellations after close date
Terms of Service:
- You will receive your charge verification and registration confirmation immediately after completing your registration if you have provided an accurate email address.
- Remember to carry your hardcard during the event
- Online registration with no payments will be automatically rejected without notice.
Participants are responsible for damages they incur at the track
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
or call: 1-800-53-VETTE