NCM – Chip Miller Charitable Foundation
August 25-26, 2014
You may register two people but information must be entered separately-only one name to a field. ONLY DRIVERS REGISTER; SPECTATOR/GUEST DO NOT REGISTER.
- To register a second DRIVER, click the ‘add a guest’ link at the bottom of the registration form
- Event Credential is printed according to how you enter the information
- Use upper and lower case type as you fill in information so your name is printed with the correct characters
- Activity registration is per person NOT per car
Event registration closes at 8am CT Monday July 28th, 2014.
- You must register for the event AND for your run group
- Cancellations prior to the close date get full refund
- No refunds or cancellations after July 25th
- All students/instructors get car numbers, lanyard, hardcard, shirt and wristband
- Spectators do not have to register
Terms of Service:
- You will receive your charge verification and registration confirmation immediately after completing your registration if you have provided an accurate email address.
- Remember to wear your hardcard during the event
- Online registration with no payments will be automatically rejected without notice.
- Participants are responsible for damages they incur at the track
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
or call: 1-800-53-VETTE