You may register two people but information must be entered separately-only one name to a field.
- To register a second person, click the ‘add a guest’ link at the bottom of the registration form
- Event Credential is printed exactly how you enter the information
- Use upper and lower case type as you fill in information so your name is printed with the correct characters
- Activity registration is per person (NOT per car) so activity (such as road tour) must be selected for each person taking part
Advance registration closes at 5pm CT Monday, April 28, 2014. Only On-site registration is available after close of Advance Registration
- Advance registration includes:
- Admission to the NCM during the event
- Admission to Seminars and general Event activities
- Custom Event credential and lanyard - Shows each registered activity
- All cancellations will be charged a $5 processing fee
- No refunds or cancellations after Advance Registration closes
On-site registration opens at 8:00am on Thursday, May 15th
- On-site registration includes:
- Avery style event badge/plastic holder
- Admission to the Museum during the Event
- Access to Event seminars and general Event activities
- On-site registrants do not receive custom NCM lanyard, personalized nametag or pin
Terms of Service:
- You will receive your charge verification and registration confirmation immediately after completing your registration if you have provided an accurate email address.
- Remember to wear your nametag at all NCM functions both on and off-site.
- Online registration with no payments will be automatically rejected without notice.
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
or call: 1-800-53-VETTE