Event Parking Information
August 27 - 30, 2014
We look forward to welcoming thousands of guests to the Museum's Anniversary Celebration but we want to let people know up front about the parking situation. There is limited paved parking at the Museum, however we have a plan for getting everyone taken care of.
Complimentary shuttle busses will run between the Motorsports Park and Museum.
Arrival of Caravans:
Caravans will take a parade loop past the Museum, entering at Gate A and exiting at Gate D. Parking attendants will direct traffic flow. No stopping please.
- Museum Grounds: Paved and Grass
- Grass area across from the Museum (between Corvette Drive and I-65)
- Grass area by the Museum's amphitheater
- Grass area on Hennessey Way next to McDonald's
- Fraternal Order of Police Lodge: paved and grass
- NCM Motorsports Park: Paved, packed gravel and grass
In addition to the parking areas in the vicinity of the Museum, we have also been working with area hotels to offer a shuttle service for those wishing to leave their cars at a hotel in a paved lot.
Bowling Green Hotels:
- Four drop off / pick up clusters, with pickups every hour.
- Scottsville Road near McDonald's for those staying or parking at Candlewood Suites, Country Inn & Suites, Red Roof Inn, Econolodge and Drury Inn
- Hartland (picking up in the Holiday Inn / Sloan Convention Center lot) for those staying or parking at Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn University Plaza
- Three Springs Road for those staying or parking at Motel 6, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn
- Mel Browning Road (picking up in the Cracker Barrel lot) for those staying or parking at Jameson Inn, Bowling Green Inn, Ramada Inn, Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Executive Inn & Suites, Microtel, Home-Towne Suites, La Quinta Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn
Reserved Parking Available
As a fundraiser for the Museum we have a limited number of paved parking spots available, which can be reserved for a donation of $500 per spot. This program guarantees you your own numbered spot from Wednesday through Saturday of the event. It also allows you to come and go as you please with your spot being saved the whole time. The $500 counts towards your annual giving and Winner's Circle status, and is tax deductible. As of July 22 a few spots are still available.
To secure your spot, click here and choose "General Donation" and put "20th Anniversary Parking" in the additional notes field.
We appreciate your continued support of the National Corvette Museum!