Event Parking Information
August 27 - 30, 2014
We look forward to welcoming thousands of guests to the Museum's Anniversary Celebration but we want to let people know up front about the parking situation. There is limited paved parking at the Museum, however we have a plan for getting everyone taken care of.
Complimentary shuttle busses will run between the Motorsports Park and Museum.
Arrival of Caravans:
Caravans will take a parade loop past the Museum, entering at Gate A and exiting at Gate D. Parking attendants will direct traffic flow. No stopping please.
•Museum Grounds: Paved and Grass
•Grass area across from the Museum
(between Corvette Drive and I-65)
•Grass area by the Museum’s amphitheater
•Fraternal Order of Police Lodge: paved and grass
•NCM Motorsports Park: Paved, packed gravel and grass
If you are interested in a reserved parking spot for all four days, please inquire with Connie Russell to check availability. Spots are $500 for duration of the event.
We will have complimentary shuttle service between the Museum and Motorsports Park running non-stop throughout the weekend. Please gather at the marked shuttle stop areas.
Museum/Motorsports Park Shuttle Hours
Wednesday, 11am -8 pm
Thursday-Saturday, 7am - 8pm
Guests staying at hotels along Scottsville Road, Mel Browning & Cumberland Trace are encouraged to utilize our complimentary hotel shuttle service and leave their car at their hotel. Bus pickup locations include:
• Drury Inn parking lot
• Scottsville Road in front of Red Roof Inn for those staying or parking at Candlewood Suites, Country Inn & Suites, Red Roof Inn, Econolodge
• Hartland (picking up at Sloan Convention Center) for those staying or parking at Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn University Plaza. Guests staying at other hotels may park at the Convention Center lot, or the Grounds at Hartland.
• Three Springs Road (in the lot between Holiday Inn and Hampton) for those staying or parking at Motel 6, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn
• Mel Browning Road (picking up in the Cracker Barrel lot) for those staying or parking at Clarion Inn, Days Inn, Microtel, Home-Towne Suites, La Quinta Inn, Quality Inn)
• Ramada Inn Lot (for guests at Ramada & Sleep Inn)
• Cumberland Trace Road (in the Jameson Inn lot) for those staying or parking at Jameson Inn, Bowling Green Inn, Comfort Inn, Executive Inn & Suites
• Super 8 South (on Cumberland Trace)
Hotel Shuttle Hours
Thursday-Saturday: Continual loop 7:30am - 9:30am (or until guests are no longer waiting for a shuttle), then on demand until 4:30pm (phone number to our shuttle dispatch service will be provided). Continual loop resumes from 4:30 - 6:30pm and on-demand until 8pm.
Reserved Parking Available
As a fundraiser for the Museum we have a limited number of paved parking spots available, which can be reserved for a donation of $500 per spot. This program guarantees you your own numbered spot from Wednesday through Saturday of the event. It also allows you to come and go as you please with your spot being saved the whole time. The $500 counts towards your annual giving and Winner's Circle status, and is tax deductible.
To secure your spot, click here and choose "General Donation" and put "20th Anniversary Parking" in the additional notes field.
We appreciate your continued support of the National Corvette Museum!