20th Anniversary Celebration and National Corvette Caravan
August 28-30 2014
You may register two people but information must be entered separately-only one name to a field.
- To register a second person, check the ‘add a guest’ box at the bottom of the registration form
- Registration fees subject to verification of membership status
- Event Credential is printed according to how you enter the information
- Use upper and lower case type as you fill in information so your name is printed with the correct characters
- No refunds issued after Early Registration closing
Early-registration before June 28, 2014 (8:00 am CT) includes:
- Admission to the NCM during the event
- Free Road Tours
- Custom Event credential and lanyard - Shows each activity registered for.
- Commemorative dash plaque and lapel pin
Early-registration closes at 8am CT Friday, June 28, 2014. Only On-site registration is available after online closes
- On-site registration opens at 8:00am on Wednesday, August 27th
- On-site registration includes:
- Avery style event badge/plastic holder
- Admission to the Museum during the Event
- Access to Event seminars and free road tours
- On-site registrants do not receive custom NCM lanyard, personalized nametag, dash plaque or pin
- All cancellations will be charged a $5 processing fee
Terms of Service:
- You will receive your charge verification and registration confirmation immediately after completing your registration if you have provided an accurate email address.
- Remember to wear your nametag at all NCM functions both on and off-site.
- Online registration with no payments will be automatically rejected without notice.
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
or call: 1-800-53-VETTE