You may register two people but information must be entered separately-only one name to a field.
- To register a second person, click the ‘add a guest’ link at the bottom of the registration form
- Event Credential is printed according to how you enter the information
- Use upper and lower case type as you fill in information so your name is printed with the correct characters
- Activity registration is per person (NOT per car) so activity must be selected for each person taking part
Advance registration closes at 5pm CT Friday, May 16th, 2014. Only On-site registration is available after close of Advance Registration
- Advance registration includes:
- Admission to the NCM during the event
- Admission to Seminars and general Event activities
- Custom Event credential and lanyard - Shows each registered activity
- All cancellations will be charged a $5 processing fee
- No refunds or cancellations after Advance Registration closes
On-site registration opens at 8:00am on Thursday, May 22nd
- On-site registration includes:
- Avery style event badge/plastic holder
- Admission to the Museum during the Event
- Access to Event seminars and general Event activities
- On-site registrants do not receive custom NCM lanyard, personalized nametag, dash plaque or pin
Terms of Service:
- You will receive your charge verification and registration confirmation immediately after completing your registration if you have provided an accurate email address.
- Remember to wear your nametag at all NCM functions both on and off-site.
- Online registration with no payments will be automatically rejected without notice.
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
or call: 1-800-53-VETTE