NCM “STEM” Camps
Science | Technology | Engineering | Math
Proudly Supported by the Edelbrock Family Foundation and Macy’s
The National Corvette Museum offers a number of full day and multi-day camps in the STEM areas. Each camp has a different focus to meet a variety of needs and interests of children.
Summer Youth Camps 2016
June 30th – Star Wars Science
- Kids explore a galaxy far, far away as they ride on a Landspeeder, engineer a Han Solo’s Blaster, and more. May the FORCE be with you!
July 6th – Engineering with Minecraft
- Kids learn the basics of the engineering design process by using Minecraft Legos to create their own creations, dissect a creeper, discover why obsidian is one of the strongest blocks in Minecraft, and more.
July 21st – Engineer a Robot
- Using Cubelets, magnetic robot blocks that can be snapped together to make an endless variety of robots with no programming and no wires, kids engineer robots that drive around, respond to light, sound, and have surprisingly lifelike behavior.
July 22nd – Shark Safari
- Kids discover the amazing world of sharks as they dissect a shark, discover what their skin looks like under a microscope, examine their teeth, and more.
July 26th – Hot Wheels Lab
- Kids will have a blast engineering tracks for Hot Wheels cars as they discover what goes into making cars go faster on the track and in real life.
$45 per day
All camps are ages 7-12.
Bring your own lunch
Please enter Gate B and enter museum through glass doors next to the Corvette Café.
Registration is available by phone at 270-781-7973 or in person at the Museum, open daily 8am-5pm.
Campers are asked to fill out and bring our Activity Enrollment Form if this is your first time attending our camps.