350 Corvette Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42101
2018 NCM Le Mans Race Weekend!
June 16-17, 2018
Attention GT and Prototype Race Fans of ALL Marques!!
On June 16 – 17, 2018 the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given commercial free, direct feed of the race… Berlin, Tokyo and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum.
We are planning to show the race on our 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, private Skypes from the Corvette Racing team and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!
Space will be very limited –
Advance registration closes at 5:00pm on June 1, 2018 or until sold out
No registrations or refunds are available after that date.
Registration for this event is $150 per person and will include:
- 24 hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Access to view the race in the NCM Conference Center
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 16th
- Continental breakfast Saturday / Full breakfast Sunday
- Lunch provided on Saturday June 16th
- Pasta dinner Saturday evening
- Midnight Ice Cream bar
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Drawings for Memorabilia (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Security will cover the front grass circle entrance door (parking lot A entrance) from 5:00pm – 8:00am so you are free to come and go at your leisure. RV parking is allowed in the truck parking lot for this event only. Bring in your sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, etc. for an all night stay in the NCM. All activities are open to Event Registrants ONLY.