350 Corvette Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42101
2017 NCM Le Mans Viewing Party
June 17-18, 2017
Attention GT and Prototype Race Fans of ALL Marques!!
On June 17-18, 2017 the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given commercial free, direct feed of the race… Berlin, Tokyo and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum.
We are planning to show the race on our 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, private Skypes from the Corvette Racing team and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!
Space will be very limited – pre-registration early is of the essence! Pre-registration closes 8:00am on JUNE 12th. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THIS DATE.
Registration for this event is $100 per person and will include:
- 24 hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 17
- Continental breakfast Saturday / Full breakfast Sunday
- Pasta dinner Saturday evening
- Midnight Ice Cream bar
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Hourly drawings for signed race team hero cards (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Security will cover the front grass circle entrance door (parking lot A entrance) from 5:00pm – 8:00am so you are free to come and go at your leisure. RV parking is allowed in the truck parking lot for this event only. Bring in your sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, etc. for an all night stay in the NCM. All activities are open to Event Registrants only.